Online Payday Personal Consumer Loans up to $5,000
Easy Application, Fast Processing, Quick Approval, Any Credit ScoreRequest a Loan
Westlake Financial offers auto loans. This is a financial services company founded in 1988 and based in Los Angeles, CA. The services are available in 48 states (and Washington, DC).
|Company name||Westlake Financial|
|Address||4751 Wilshire Blvd Ste 100 Los Angeles, CA|
|Unknown (contact form available)|
- Easy online application
- Network of over 30,000 dealerships
- No fee for paying your loan early
- Current and previous bankruptcies accepted
- No minimum income needed
- Deferment program if you’re facing financial hardship
- No limit on vehicle age or mileage
- One due date change allowed
- Not a direct lender
- A loan origination fee
- A late payment penalty fee
- Limited loan information available online
- Multiple complaints and negative reviews on the BBB
- A fee for some forms of payment
Westlake Financial does not provide loans directly but it could be a good option to compare auto loan options offers and find the best one.
Types of loans
Westlake Financial offers 4 auto loan options:
- New car loans;
- Used car loans;
- Motorcycle loans;
- Car loan refinancing.
Exact loan amounts, rates and terms of loans vary by lender.
Westlake Financial doesn’t mention specific eligibility requirements but you will likely need to meet the following requirements at a minimum:
- US citizen or permanent resident;
- At least 18 years old;
- Steady source of income.
To qualify, you may need to upload the following papers:
- Recent pay stubs;
- Proof of citizenship or residence permit;
- Driver’s license.
Category: Online Loans
Tags: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming