Net Pay Advance
Online Payday Personal Consumer Loans up to $5,000
Easy Application, Fast Processing, Quick Approval, Any Credit ScoreRequest a Loan
Net Pay Advance a state-licensed direct lender in California and Kansas. It is a loan referral platform that partners with licensed lenders to facilitate the loan application process. Net Pay Advance is part of the Financial Transaction Processing Industry and has 4 total employees across all of its locations. The business is headquartered in Wichita, KS, United States.
|Company name||Net Pay Advance, Inc.|
|Address||6820 W Central Ave Wichita, KS 67212|
- Compare offers from multiple lenders
- Online application
- Offers access to fast cash, from $100 up to $1,500
- No credit check
- Positive user reviews
- Funding within 24 hours
- Good customer support
- Free three-day due date extensions
- Not a direct lender
- Not a good solution for large financial purchases
- Available to California and Texas residents only
- Interest rates are fairly high – 391.07% – 664.29% APR
Net Pay Advance is a bad credit lender that charges high interest and offers limited loan amounts. Another downside that the lender operates only in Texas and California. If you live in one of these states and need help paying for a minor car repair, the company might be a good option. However, you should only use this lender as a last resort.
Types of loans
Net Pay Advance offers 2 types of loans:
- Single pay loans. They are very similar to payday loans. You are expected to pay off such a loan in one lump sum, typically on the day you get your next paycheck;
- Installment loans. They are paid off in several equal installments over a few months. This option is usually better for most borrowers.
Depending on the loan type, you can borrow between $100 and $1,500. APRs range between 391.07% and 664.29%.
In order to qualify for a Net Pay Advance loan, you must meet the following requirements:
- Live in California or Texas;
- Be 18 years old or over;
- Have a valid email address and phone number;
- Have an active bank account in your name that’s been open for at least 30 days.