Online Payday Personal Consumer Loans up to $5,000
Easy Application, Fast Processing, Quick Approval, Any Credit ScoreRequest a Loan
LoansCashNetUSA is not a direct lender. It doesn’t take any decisions and set any credit requirements. It doesn’t provide access to the service for residents from Arkansas, New York, Vermont, West Virginia.
|Address||1125 E Broadway, #545 Glendale, CA 91205|
|Phone number||(888) 775-0859|
- Not a direct lender
- Max. loan amount – up to $35,000
- 4 states are not served
- Increased APR and interest rates
LoansCashNetUSA is a referral service that helps get access to personal credit options. The maximum loan amounts reach $35,000. As stated on the website: this service is the easy way to find the cash you need when you need it. The website is supplied with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology that helps keeps personal data safe.
Types of loans
loans-cash.net offers to reach lenders that issue:
- payday loans – The term of the loan is usually 30 days or less. The amount is $100-$1,000;
- installment loans – The amount is equal to under $5,000, the term is increased;
- personal loans – The amount is up to $35,000.
The main requirements are:
- Be at least 18 years of age or older;
- Have a checking or savings account with direct deposit;
- Have regular income of at least $1,000 per month;
- Have a fair credit rating (for personal loans only);
- Must Not be a regular or reserve member of the Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, or Navy (or a dependent thereof), serving on active duty under a call or order that does not specify a period of 30 days or less.
Category: Online Loans
Tags: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Posted by MiaAshton