Online Payday Personal Consumer Loans up to $5,000
Easy Application, Fast Processing, Quick Approval, Any Credit ScoreRequest a Loan
LoanMe is an online small business and personal loan provider that offers loans from $600 to $250,000. The business was founded in 2013. The process is fast and easy and you may even have cash deposited into your checking account in a few hours! The lender guarantees fixed monthly payments and no pre-payment penalties.
|Address||1900 S. State College Boulevard, Suite 300, Anaheim, CA 92806|
- Apply online in less than 5 minutes
- Receive funds within a day
- Large loan amounts
- Small business or personal loans
- Poor credit accepted
- Fixed monthly payments
- Super long loan terms
- California-based borrowers have “worry-free guarantee
- $0 prepayment fee
- Reports to credit bureaus to help improve credit history
- Rewards repeat borrowers
- High APRs
- Origination fees of up to 33%
- Charges a late fee of up to $15
- No co-sign option
- Only one loan at a time is permitted
- Only available in 30 states
LoanMe offers personal and small business loans at competitive interest rates to customers with poor or good credit histories. Their application process is quick, and they do not charge loan early repayment fees. This lender could be a nice option for people or businesses who need fast cash. However, if you can’t afford to repay a loan within a specified frame, then your loan may turn out very expensive.
Types of loans
LoanMe offers only 2 types of loans: personal loans and small business loans. Personal loan amounts range from $600 to $100,000, and small business loan amounts range from $3,500 to $250,000. Personal loans are used for various purposes like special purchases, home improvement projects, weddings, debt consolidation, unexpected expenses or similar purposes.
To get a LoanMe personal loan, you will need to provide just three documents:
- Proof of valid ID showing you are over 18;
- Bank statement;
- Proof of income.
To qualify for a LoanMe business loan you must:
- Be 21 or older;
- Have a credit score of at least 500;
- Have a business bank account;
- Have a business that’s been operating for at least 2 months;
- Run a for-profit business.
Category: Online Loans
Tags: Alabama, Arizona, California, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming