Online Payday Personal Consumer Loans up to $5,000
Easy Application, Fast Processing, Quick Approval, Any Credit ScoreRequest a Loan
Loan Solo is an online service that refers borrowers to the right lenders in the United States. The company works with all credit scores. Common loan purposes are buying a vehicle or home. Their loans help all the different needs that come up. The lowest amount to borrow is $100, the highest at $5000. Applicants can get cash within one business day.
|Company name||Loan Solo|
|Address||1041 4th Ave #302, Oakland, CA 94606|
|Phone number||(855) 982-1120|
- Fast online application
- A wide range of lenders
- Express customer service
- Bad credit is ok
- Not many requirements
- Pay your bills on time
- Free service
- Fast funding
- Not a direct lender
- Pay more than just the loan
- Pay on time or credit scores decrease
If you are not sure which lender to choose, Loan Solo may be a useful service for you. Applying for a loan through this company is convenient. Simply visit the website, fill out a form, get connected to the right lender, and get approved in just minutes. You can also compare the available loan offers from a variety of lenders.
Types of loans
- Personal loans – an installment loan that provides money borrowers can use for any purpose, like buying a home or a car.
- Payday loans – a short-term, high-cost loan, generally for $1,000 or less, that is typically due on the day you receive your next paycheck.
To get approved for a personal loan with Loan Solo, you must adhere to the following requirements:
- Be 18 years old or older;
- Reside in the United States;
- Provide proof of income and steady employment;
- Have a working phone number and email address;
- Have an active checking account.
Category: Online Loans
Tags: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming