Online Payday Personal Consumer Loans up to $5,000
Easy Application, Fast Processing, Quick Approval, Any Credit ScoreRequest a Loan
LendNation is a lender that offers small-dollar, short-term loans. The business was founded in 1984 and based in Lenexa, Kansas. It is owned by QC Holdings, Inc. The company offers both online and in-store products and services. Their loans are available in a limited number of states.
|Company name||LendNation (QC Holdings, Inc.)|
|Address||1200 W Kearney St Springfield, MO 65803-1240|
- Quick online application
- No prepayment penalty
- Experienced lender
- Funding within 24 hours
- Bad credit is ok
- No collateral required
- Only offers its services in 13 states
- Not BBB accredited
- Small loan amounts
- APRs range from 300% to 800%
- Limited information on the website
If you need unexpected financial help, LendNation is an average provider of short-term loans with high APRs ranging from 300% to 800%. The positives are that you can easily fill out an online loan application if you live in one of the states where the company is licensed to operate.
Types of loans
Depending on your state, you could be able to get:
- payday loan;
- personal installment loan;
- auto title loan.
In order to qualify for a LendNation loan, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have an active checking account in your name;
- Have a valid phone number;
- Have a valid email address;
- Have a verifiable source of income;
- Be a legal US citizen or resident;
- Be at least 18 years of age.
Category: Online Loans
Tags: Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin