Instant Loans USA
Online Payday Personal Consumer Loans up to $5,000
Easy Application, Fast Processing, Quick Approval, Any Credit ScoreRequest a Loan
Instant Loans USA is a loan referral service that connects users to more than 300 direct lenders that are ready to lend you up to $35,000 within one business day without any waiting, paperwork, faxing, collateral, guarantor, etc. They offer consumers get the cash they need today without affecting their credit score!
|Company name||Instant Loans USA|
|Address||1125 E Broadway, #545 Glendale, CA 91205|
|Phone number||(888) 775-0859|
- Online application
- Various loan types
- Amounts up to $35,000
- Apply 24/7
- Early repayment with no penalties
- Easy-to-meet eligibility criteria
- Quick funding
- Bad credit is ok
- Wide network of lenders
- Not a direct lender
- High costs
- Unavailable in Arkansas, New York, Vermont, and West Virginia
- Bad user reviews
Instant-loans-usa.com is an online platform that may be used to find the right lender for your needs. Still, we recommend searching elsewhere since this company has only a few user reviews (and they are bad).
Types of loans
With Instant Loans USA, you can apply for 3 types of loans:
- payday loan – a short-term easily taken unsecured loan given in the amount of $100-$1000 and paid off with the next pay check.
- title loan – a loan that requires an asset as collateral.
- personal loan – a $1000-$15000 loan given for a longer than payday loan period and repaid in scheduled installments.
To get a loan through instant-loans-usa.com, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid email account.
- be a US citizen or legal resident.
- Have a steady income.
Category: Online Loans
Tags: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Posted by MiaAshton