Online Payday Personal Consumer Loans up to $5,000
Easy Application, Fast Processing, Quick Approval, Any Credit ScoreRequest a Loan
Instant Cash is a lender based in Michigan. It has 8 physical branches in the state, with the average rating being 5. All stores are licensed to issue cash advance loans in Michigan. Instant Cash is a member of the Community Financial Services Association of America (CFSA), which means the lender abides by responsible industry practices that ensure consumers understand the cost and risk of short-term cash advances to make the best financial decisions. The CFSA was established in 1999 as the national organization for short-term lending.
|Company name||Instant Cash|
|Address||1660 19 Mile Road NE Cedar Springs, MI 49319|
- Direct lender
- Loans up to $35,000
- Easy online process
- Fast funding
- Bad credit is ok
- Early loan repayment with no penalties
- No application or processing fees
- CFSA member
- Limited loan types
- Small loan amounts
- Short repayment terms
- Only for Michigan residents
- Not BBB accredited
- Limited user reviews
Instant Cash could be a good option for getting a small dollar, short term payday loan. The key downside of this lender is that they only provide lending services in Michigan. So if you a resident of another state, you will have to search for an alternative in your area.
Types of loans
Instant Cash offers only one product – payday loans. These are small dollar, short term loans that are typically repaid within 31 days. Loan amounts range from $25 and $600. The borrowed funds can be used for whatever purpose.
In order to get approved for a loan through access2instantcash.com, you must meet certain borrower requirements:
- Michigan resident
- Active personal checking account
- Full-time employment for at least 2 months or permanent government issued income
- Proof of identity (drivers license, state issued ID card, etc.)
- Social Security Number
- Proof of income (eg. most recent pay stub)
- Most recent 30-day bank statement with name and at least the last 4 digits of the account number
- A blank check, which you will write to Instant Cash, drawn on the open and active personal checking account mentioned above.