A Fig Loan is an installment loan, meaning it’s paid off in equal payments over a period of, on average, 4 months. One of the great goals this company sets is to help people to rebuild their credit score. Unfortunately, this company does not specify the exact loan amount.
|Company name||FIG Loans|
- Credit reporting
- Transparent terms
- Designed to be repaid
- Favorable interest rates
- Lisence to work only several states
- Inconvenient website
- Not specified whether it is a direct lender or not
- Loan amount is not specified
FIG Loans is an online company providing installment loans. It doesn’t specify the max and min loan amounts available. It has a lisence to work in several states only. There is no official address and phone number.
Types of Loans
FIG Loans offers installment loans repaid in equal payments dueing the first 4 months.
- A secure internet connection
- A mobile device or computer
- Bank login information
- A compatible checking or savings account
- About 3 months of transaction history
- Income deposits of $1400 per month
- A positive bank account balance at the time of application
Category: Online Loans
Tags: Florida, Illinois, Missouri, Ohio, Texas, Utah