CashNetUSA is one of US leading licensed online lenders and a popular choice for consumers looking for fast loans to cover unexpected expenses. Since 2004, the company has served more than 3 million customers. Their APRs range from 163% to 439%, depending on the state, loan repayment term, and some other factors.
|Address||PO Box 206739. Dallas, TX 75320-6739|
- Direct lender
- Established since 2004
- Variety of offers
- May qualify with no credit or credit issues
- Small loan amounts Easy application process
- Straight-forward pricing and rates
- CashNetUsa mobile app
- Loans can be acquired for any purpose
- No penalties for early payments
- Instant approval
- No collateral required
- Same-day and next-day funding
- Direct deposit into your bank account
- Easy withdrawal repayment option
- Discount program
- Educational resources
- Secure site
- Live chat customer service
- Eligible in 30 states
- No confusing paperwork
- Small loan amounts
- Not available in all states
- Checking account required
- Potencially high interest rates
- A late payment fee
- The impact on your FICO credit score
- Not clear on interest rates as this varies state-by-state
- Unwanted sales calls/emails
If you’re in a tough situation and need some emergency cash, a payday loan or a line of credit through CashNetUSA could be a good option for you. If you do not need to obtain long-term financing and you’re having bad credit and living in one of the served states, then it’s likely that this company will be able to help. The lender has an established online reputation, however, rates can vary greatly depending on your state. The only way you can find out everything about your loan is to fill out the online application form. It won’t have an impact on your credit score. Keep in mind that it’s important that you weigh all your options before accepting a loan through this lender.
Types of loans
CashNetUSA offers 3 types of loans depending on where you live, including payday loans, installment loans and lines of credit. Loan amounts vary by state but payday loan amounts generally range between $100 and $500, while installment loans and lines of credit range between $100 and $3.000.
In order to apply for a CashNetUSA loan, you are required to:
- be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident;
- be at least 18 years of age (19 in some states);
- have an open checking account through a bank;
- have proof of employment and have been employed for at least a month.
To be approved for a loan, you are not required to have good credit or any credit at all since the lender doesn’t require a credit check.
Category: Online Loans
Tags: Alabama, Alaska, California, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming