Online Payday Personal Consumer Loans up to $5,000
Easy Application, Fast Processing, Quick Approval, Any Credit ScoreRequest a Loan
Capital One is an established financial institution that offers car loans and financing for new and used cars. The company was founded in 1994 and is currently headquartered in McLean, Virginia. It has 700+ branches across the country. Capital One is the second-largest auto finance company in the USA. Unfortunately, car loan services are not available in two states: Alaska or Hawaii. The company has an average customer service reputation, but it is BBB accredited and holds an A rating from this organization.
|Company name||Capital One|
|Address||PO Box 71083 / Charlotte, NC 28272-1083|
- Direct lender
- Fast funding
- Personalized financing options
- Charges no origination fee
- Borrowers can choose loan payment due date
- Low minimum credit requirements
- Perfect credit not required
- Mobile app
- BBB accredited
- Auto loans only
- Limited to cars from approved dealerships
- Does not offer rate discounts for automatic payment
- Two applications required
- Not available in Alaska or Hawaii
- Too many complaints
- Minimal information about rates or fees until you apply
Capital One is a good choice if you want to check your approval odds and loan rates before formally applying for a car loan. With this company, you can compare the loan rates you receive to estimates from other companies to determine if you’re getting the best deal.
It’s also a suitable option if you prefer online experience. Capital One gives the option to search for cars in your area by the year, make and model and check out current rates and monthly payments without hurting your credit.
But if you enjoy the process of going to the dealership in person or have a specific dealer that you want to to business with, you’d choose another lender.
Types of loans
Capital One offers auto loans for new and used car purchases at 12,000+ participating dealerships. They also provide refinancing on current car loans.
Auto loans can be applied for individually or jointly. A joint application can be a good idea for those with bad credit scores. A co-signer with perfect credit may even help you get a lower interest rate. Auto loan amounts range anywhere from $7,500 to $50,000.
To get an auto loan with Capital One, you must usually meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18;
- U.S. citizen;
- Copy of your current driver’s license.
- Proof of residence, such as a recent utility bill, bank statements, insurance billing statements or current lease agreement.
- Proof of income, such as your most recent pay stub, recent personal bank statementsm, etc.
Category: Online Loans
Tags: Alabama, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Posted by MiaAshton