Online Payday Personal Consumer Loans up to $5,000
Easy Application, Fast Processing, Quick Approval, Any Credit ScoreRequest a Loan
Advance America is a lender that offers various types of loans. The company has online and in-store services in 27 states and provides the money in as few as 24 hours.
|Company name||Advance America|
|Address||135 N Church St Spartanburg, SC|
- Small loan amounts available
- Various types of loans
- Apply online or in-store
- Rollovers may be available
- People with bad credit may be approved
- 1,900 locations
- Potentially fast funding
- Apply around the clock.
- The first loan can be taken really cheap.
- Not available in every state
- Loans are very expensive
- Payday loans don’t help you build credit
- Not transparent
- Multiple user complaints
If you need short-term and fast financial solutions and if you can avoid a loan with a sky-high APR, you should apply with Advance America. The lender will provide money within the same visit. Advance America has more than 20 years of experience but lacks some transparency about its rates and fees. Based on this information, Advance America is not the best lender and you’d better look for a company that provides more transparent information upfront and resolves customer issues quickly.
Types of loans
Advance America offers the following products:
- Title loans – These are secured by the value of your car;
- Installment loans – These are similar to payday loans, but you can borrow a greater amount and pay it off over a longer period of time;
- Car title loans – A loan where you pledge your car’s title in exchange for money that you repay over several months or years;
- Lines of credit – This is a type of loan that provides borrowers money they can draw from as needed.
To get approved for a payday loan with Advance America, you must comply with the following requirements.
- State-issued ID
- Proof of income
- Social Security number
- Personal check (for in-store applications)
- Checking account
- Valid email address (for online applications)
Category: Online Loans
Tags: Alabama, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming